(a) Where is copper-T placed?
(b) What will happen if the vas deferens in the male is blocked surgically?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) Copper-T is placed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy.
(b) If the vas deferens in the male is blocked surgically, sperm transfer will be prevented and fertilization will not occur.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
- HOW BABY IS Born
- Define the following terms Gametogenesis Spermatogenesis Oogenesis Ovulation Fertilisation Implantation Embryogenesis Perturition Pregnancy
- what are the important process in sexual peproduction explain on it
- What are "ball of cells"??
- Why do all the gamates formed in human females have an x-chromosome?
- why do all the f gamates formed in human female have an x-chromosomes.
- How does the amount of DNA remain constant through each new generation in a combination of DNA copies of two individuals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number