(a) what is the difference between foreign trade and foreign investment?
(b) write any five functions of WTO.
Asked by kirti98sharma | 4th Mar, 2015, 06:32: PM
Functions of WTO:
- To implement of rules and provision reviewing of trade policy.
- To provide a platform for member countries to decide future strategies related to trade and stuff.
- To ensure optimum use of the world resources.
- To administer rules and regulations related to dispute settlement.
- It overseas the operation, administration and implementation of the agreements covered.
Please ask the other question ask separate query.
Answered by | 4th Mar, 2015, 06:48: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number