A student focuses the images of a well illuminated distant object on a screen using a convex lens. After that he gradually moves the object towards the lens and each time focuses its image on the screen by adjusting the lens.
(¡) what happens to the size of the image - does it decrease or increase?
Asked by pdcavita | 20th Dec, 2017, 06:15: PM
The size of the image on the screen will increase. You can refer ncert textbook for image formation by a convex lens.
Answered by Gajendra | 20th Dec, 2017, 06:55: PM
- image 1 cm long of object is formed on a screen by convex lens keeping the object and the screen is the lens is moved until a s image is formed on the screen if the image of 0.75 cm long what is the lenght of the object
- Focal Length of lens A is +10cm & lens B is -5cm. Find combined power
- why are telescopes launched in space ? explain in brife about the hubble telescope launched in space
- drop of water bheaves like a
- what is lens
- power of a lens is found to be + 2.5Diopter what kind of lens is it
- power of a lens is found to be + 2.5 Diopter what kind of lens is it
- The radius of curvature of two faces of double convex lens are 10cm,15cm and its focal length is 12cm. Then determine refractive index of lens
- why does in case of hypermetropia using a convex lens doesnot affect our far view
- If a spherical lens has a power of, – 0.25 D, the focal length of this lens will be *
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number