a small object is placed 10cm in front of aplane mirror if you stand behind the object 30cm from the object and look at its image the distance focoused for your eye will be
Asked by Mendy | 17th Apr, 2015, 04:23: PM
The object is 10 cm from the mirror. Hence, the image will be formed 10 cm behind the mirror.
This image will basically be the distance from which light enters your eyes. Hence, the total distance is 40 cm.
So, the distance focussed for your eye will be 40 cm.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 17th Apr, 2015, 06:18: PM
- when snell's law is not valid? or for what angle of incidence snell's law is not valid?
- In an aquarium a fish 6 cm long is swimming directly towards the plane glass front . If at a certain moment head of the fish is 18 cm behind the glass front,find the apparent length of the fish as seen by a person looking through the glass. Given R.I. of water = 4/3
- When a white ray of light passes through a prism , it is dispersed. Why? Why does violet colour deviates most, but red colour deviates least while dispersed by a prism?
- draw the path of a ray passing through a glass slab. state the factors on which lateral displacement depend. what is the angle of deviation of emergent ray
- What is refraction? State the three laws of refraction.
- What is the basic cause for refraction?
- Why does a tank appear shallower than its actual depth?
- Prove that apparent depth is ¾ of real depth.
- What is the difference between reflection and refraction?
- What is the Snell's Law of Refraction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number