a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
Asked by vollalasirichandana | 2nd Oct, 2021, 10:18: AM
Average speed = Total distance travelled/ Total time taken
Total distance travelled = 50 + 50 = 100 m
Total time taken = 1 + 1.5 min = 2.5 min = 2.5 x 60 seconds = 150 s
Average speed = 100/150 = 0.66 m/s
The motion carried out by man is non - uniform motion as the velocity is not constant.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Oct, 2021, 10:28: AM
- unit of length kilometre
- A body moving with a velocity of 10 ms-1 increases its velocity to 20 ms-1 in 2 s. Then the rate of change in velocity is
- what is accerlation
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number