(a) Give the pair of contrasting traits of the following characters in pea plant and mention which is the dominant and recessive trait.
i) Yellow seed ii) round seed
(b) What is inheritance?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Nov, 2013, 12:11: AM
i) Yellow: dominant
ii) Round: dominant
(b)Inheritance is the transmission of genetically controlled characteristics (or traits) from one generation to the next generation.
Answered by | 26th Nov, 2013, 02:11: AM
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
- sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
- I want to know how to self pollinate and cross pollinate the plants(genes) in mendels experiment? what type of pollination did mendel do in his experiment i.e. in F1 and F2 generation?
- what are the functions of chromosomes???????????.....
- The science dealing with biotechnology is called ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number