A girl walks a distance of 2 km in 40 minute. Find her speed
Asked by vk204957 | 21st May, 2019, 01:42: PM
Speed = distance/ time
d = 2 km = 2000 m
t = 40 minutes = 40 x 60 = 2400 s
s = 2000/2400 = 0.83 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2019, 06:14: PM
- How to express 36 km/h into m/s? Please explain in steps. (for experts)
- What is the SI unit of Mass?
- formula of density
- A cyclist is travelling at 20m/s,is accelerating at4 m/s2,what isit's velocity after 5 seconds ??
- what is meserment
- briefly describe how you will find experimentally the density of milk with a density bottle
- numerical problems
- What is relationship between S.I unit and C.G.S unit
- What is meant by the statement 'iron is sensor than wood'?
- What are the relations between CGS and SI?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number