Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 24th Nov, 2017, 06:12: PM
Answered by Arun | 24th Nov, 2017, 06:28: PM
- 1.What is the probability that a leap year has 52 Mondays? 2.Two numbers 'a' and 'b' are selected successively without replacement in that order from integers 1 to 10.The probability that a\b is an integer is
- a mising helicopter is reported to have crashed in a rectangular region of 7000 sq km. what is the probability that it has crashed in a circular lake of radius 10 km
- A bag contains 12 balls out of which x are black. If one ball is drawn at random from the box, what is the probability that it will be a black ball? If 6 more black balls are put in the box the probability of drawing a black ball is now double of what it was before. Find x.
- what is the probability for a family with three children to have a boy and 2 girls (Assuming the probability of having a boy and a girl is equal)?? . . . Is the answer 1/3 and 2/3
- A die is thrown, find the probability of the event of getting a square number.
- A die is thrown once. Find the probability of getting (i) a prime number. (ii) a number divisible by 2
- A pair of dice are thrown once. Find the probability of getting the same number (doublet) on each dice.
- A game consists of tossing a one rupee coin three times and noting its outcome each time. Ramesh wins if all the tosses give the same result, that is three heads or three tails and loses the game otherwise. Calculate the probability that Ramesh will lose the game.
- Two coins are tossed simultaneously. Find the probability of getting (i) Two heads (ii) At least one head (iii) No head.
- In a throw of a coin, find the probability of getting a head.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number