A 100 kg gun fires a ball of 1kg horizontally from a cliff of height 500m. It falls on the ground at a distance of 400m from the bottom of the cliff. Find the recoil velocity of the gun. (acceleration due to gravity = 10 m s–2)
Asked by ravindra | 17th Dec, 2016, 01:34: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th Dec, 2016, 10:42: AM
- According to newton's first law of motion an object tends to remain at rest or in uniform motion until and unless and external forces acts on it so suppose a dog is sleeping and then suddenly it wakes up and starts walking so it has come into motion without any external force acting on it how
- What is there law of Newton?
- A hammer of mass 500g, moving at 50m/s, strikes a nail. The nail stops the hammer in a very short time of 0.01s. What is the force of the nail on the hammer?
- #Jiochat Information about the devices which are works based on the principal of Newton.
- a force of 30n act on a body of mass 10kg at rest on a smooth surface . what will be the velocity of the body after 5 seconds
- What is Newton first law of motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number