Asked by jayakumar.narasimhan | 16th Oct, 2017, 10:14: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 15th Dec, 2017, 11:13: AM
- (x +3)/7 - 2(x-4) /3 =1 Answer=?
- Find the value of 1. 2x+3y, when x=3 and y=4
- 11x-2y-13z and 7x+8y-9y subtract
- Subtract -5a2 -3a +1 from the sum of 4a2 +3 -8a and 9a -7
- A2-b2 subtract from a2+b2
- The wages of 10 workers for a six days week are ₹ 1200. What are the one day wages : ¡ ) of one worker ? ¡¡) of 4 workers ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number