ICSE Class 7 Maths Algebraic Expressions
- There are 10a+13a passengers in a train. If 4a-3b and 5b-2a passengers board at two consecutive station, what is the number of passengers in the train now
- what is like and unlike term
iam want the answer of the main
- answer for this 4x from 8-x
- (x +3)/7 - 2(x-4) /3 =1 Answer=?
- Find the value of 1. 2x+3y, when x=3 and y=4
- 11x-2y-13z and 7x+8y-9y subtract
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.