1. A car is travelling along the road at 8 m/s .It accelerates at 1m/s2 for a distance of 18m. How fast is it travelling?
2.The distance between mumbai to delhi is 1384. A train starts from Mumbai at 4pm and reaches delhi at 10 am the next day.What is its average speed?
3.State the 3 equations of motion. Which equation describes velocity-time relation and position -time relation?
4. A cheetah starts from rest and accelerates at 2 m/s2 for 10 seconds. Calculate the final velocity and the distance travelled?
Asked by Vaibhav BR | 16th May, 2014, 11:55: AM
The equation to be used is :- V2 = U2+2aS, where V and U are final and initial velocity respectively, a is acceleration and S is distance travelled.
hence V2 = 8×8 + 2×1×18 = 100, hence V = 10 m/s
only one question should be posted per post.
Answered by | 5th Jan, 2018, 11:05: AM
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
- A cyclist covers a distance of 50 m in 10 s. Calculate the speed of the cyclist in I m/s (ii) km/h
- define velocity
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number