Asked by yadavsaroj7236 | 6th Feb, 2020, 05:42: PM
1 - 2 + 4 - 5
=(1 - 2) + 4 - 5
= -1 + 4 - 5
= (4 - 1) - 5
= 3 - 5
= - 2
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 6th Feb, 2020, 07:08: PM
- Represent the following as integers with the proper sign. Q.a ) A loan of ₹5000 from bank. b) again of 8 kilogram.
- rajesh and satish had a cycle race .The race was conducted in six sections . in first section satish gained 10 seconds.after that he gained 20 seconds then lost 1 minutes ,gained 15 seconds , lost 27 seconds and finally gained 41 seconds over his friend Rajesh .who lost the race .
- which is the greatest negative integer?
- In a building, there are 9 floors above ground and 4 floors below the ground. An elevator starts ascending from the second floor below the ground. If the elevator reaches each floor in 3 minutes, where would it be 15 minutes after the start? (Assume that elevator stops at each floor)
- A scientist cools two samples of bacteria to see effect of temperature on two samples. He cools one sample to -53oC and the other to -42oC in the laboratory. Which sample is colder and by how much?
- A Chemical is unstable at room temperature, so it is kept in a refrigerator at -38oC. Once removed from the fridge, its temperature rises at a rate of 4oC per minute. Assuming a bottle of the chemical was exactly -38oC when removed from the fridge, what will its temperature be five minutes after removal from the fridge?
- What is the arrangement of integers -7, -10, 0, -11, 14, 24 in ascending order?
- What is the arrangement of integers -30, -25, -15, -5, 0, 5 in descending order?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number