How can i solve it.
On applying to A= it becomes.
Asked by Ashish | 15th Apr, 2017, 08:13: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 17th Apr, 2017, 08:06: AM
- if A and B is a symmeyric, proof that AB-BA is a skew symmetric
- Give an example of two non zero 2x2 matrices A and B such that AB=0.
- Is it possible to define the matrix A + B, when matrix A has 4 rows and matrix B has 3 Rows?
- If and , find the value of A + B.
- Let, find where .
- Compute where and I is the unit matrix.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number