- Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Components of Food
- Fibre to Fabric
- Sorting Materials into Groups
- Separation of Substances
- Changes Around Us
- Getting to Know Plants
- Body Movements
- Living Organisms and Surroundings
- Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Electricity and Circuits
- Fun with Magnets
- Air Around Us
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
CBSE Class 6 Science Sample Papers
Sample Papers for CBSE Class 6 Science
TopperLearning enables CBSE Class 6 students with Sample Papers for Science. These Sample Papers help students to understand the paper pattern and important questions which are frequently asked in the final examination. By solving our Sample Papers, students of CBSE Class 6 can gain more confidence before their Science exam.
Students also come to realise the time required to solve a difficult question when they solve our Sample Papers. Our Sample Papers are designed by subject experts and are available free of cost in PDF. CBSE Class 6 students can get more marks in Science if they regularly practise with our Sample Papers.
Key Benefits of Sample Papers for CBSE Class 6 Science:
- Effective guide for study
- Available free of cost
- Easily accessible online
- According to the CBSE syllabus
- Prepared by subject experts
- Help in self-evaluation
- Students can understand exam questions
- Effective tool for preparation and practice
TopperLearning professionals also assist students with answers to their questions in real time. Visit our Ask Doubt section on the website to get all your doubts resolved by our subject experts.