ICSE Class 9 - Relative Density and its Measurement by Archimedes' Principle Videos
- A density bottle weighs 30 g when empty and 54 kg when filled with kerosene. Find density of kerosene in C.G.S. Units and its R.D(volume of bottle is 30 ml)
- State some practicle application of relative density
- A solid weighs 1.5kgf in air and 0.9kgf in a liquid of density 1.2x10 3 kg m -3 .calculate relative density of solid.
- A test tube of uniform cross section is floated vertically in a liquid A with density pA upto a mark on it when it is filled with x ml of a liquid B of density pB. To make the test tube float in liquid B upto the same mark it is filled with y ml of the liquid A. Find the mass of the test tube.
- What is the determination of relative density of a solid by Archimedes principle
- what in density
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.