ICSE Class 9 Physics Laws of Motion
- explain normal reaction force with a help of proper diagram
- why friction is important ?
- What if friction is not in the world? 😨😨😱😵
- SIR PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION QUICKLY. A 8000 kg engine pulls a train of 5 wagons, each of 2000 kg, along a horizontal track. If the engine exerts a force of 40000 N and the track offers a friction force of 5000 N, then calculate: (a) the net accelerating force; (b) the acceleration of the train; and (c) the force of wagon 1 on wagon 2.
- Give one example in each case a) the force is of contact b) force is at a distance
- Define the Normal Reaction force.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.