ICSE Class 9 Maths Compound Interest Without Using Formula
- find the compound interest on rs 4000 accured in 3 years,whenthe rate interest is 8 % for the first year and 10%per year fotr the secobd and the third year year
- ashok borrowed rs 12000 at some rate of interest compound interest.After a year he paid back rs 4000. If compund interest for the second year is rs 920 find the rate of interest
- the simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 12% per annum is 1380 rupees find the sum of money money
- Assam of money is invested at 10% per annum compounded half yearly if the difference of amount and time of 6 months and 12 months is rupees 189 find the sum of money invested
- Roshan invests rs 240000 for 2 years at 10% per annum compounded annually. If their income tax is 20% is deducted at the end of each year on the interest accrued, find the amount he will receive at the end of two years?
- What sum will amount to rupees 6593.40 in 2 years at C.I , if the rate are 10% and 11% for the two successive years
- Solution for - Q. Julie invested rs.15000 for 3 years at 10% per annum compound interest. Find 1) sum due to her at the end of 1st year 2) interest she earned for 2nd year 3) total amount due to her at the end of 3rd year
- Mr.Britto borrowed Rs 28000 for 2 yrs. The rate of interest for two successive years are 8 and 10% respectively. If he repays Rs5240 at end of first year, find outstanding amount at end of second year?
- Mr. Disney borrows Rs 1,00,000 from State Bank of India at 11% per annunm compound interest. He repays Rs 41,000 at the end of first year and 47,700 at the end of second year. Find amount outstanding at beginning of third year?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number