ICSE Class 9 Biology Pollination and Fertilisation
What is the reproductive part of the plant?
Which of the following features belongs to sessile flowers?
Rafflesia is pollinated by
Self-pollination is seen in
- State the name of the chief pollinating agent against the corresponding plant by choosing from those given in brackets. Dahlia_______ (crow, butterflies, mosquito). I also want to know why the others did not become the answer
- Is Pansy a cross pollinated or self pollinated flower?Is Pansy cleistogamous or chasmogamous?
- Pollination & Fertilisation My doubt is that , ARE PARENTAL CHARACTERS PRESERVED IN CROSS-POLLINATION. Please let me know whenever possible .
- I didn't understand the concept of germination of pollen grains?
- Why honey bee attract by red colour
- Will the pollination occurs...if the anther of a plant is absent ....cuz if the pollen grains are received from another species flower
- Darker colours such as red appears black to bee. Why? 😯😯
- Why honey bee attract by colouring flowers
- During pollination which of the following brings genetically different types of pollen grains on to the stigma is
- Difference between cross pollination and xenogemy
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.