ICSE Class 8 - Properties of Operations on Rational Numbers Videos
Introduction to Rational Numbers
This video explains the concept of Rational Numbers and the Mathematical operations of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division on given two Rational Numbers.
- sum of rational number 5/7 and its additive inverse is?
- madam what is mean by rational numbers
- write the additive and multiplicative inverses of the following -3/5
- every fraction is a rational number but every rational number is not a fraction.pls explain this statement
- In case of comparing rational no can we move the negative sign upward instead multiplying it?
- verify (- 2/7 + 3/4) / (3/7) / [(- 2/7) + 3/7] + [3/4 / (3/7)]
- Compute the following -11/5-(11/7-5/21)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.