ICSE Class 8 Maths Rational Numbers
- write the additive and multiplicative inverses of the following -3/5
- every fraction is a rational number but every rational number is not a fraction.pls explain this statement
- In case of comparing rational no can we move the negative sign upward instead multiplying it?
- verify (- 2/7 + 3/4) / (3/7) / [(- 2/7) + 3/7] + [3/4 / (3/7)]
- Compute the following -11/5-(11/7-5/21)
please explain this
- what os rational number
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.