ICSE Class 8 - Transportation in Plants Videos
Transport in Organisms
Transport of food by the phloem begins from the
Water is transported from the soil to the root cells by
If we wrap a plastic bag around the leaves of a plant and expose it to sunlight, we will observe water droplets inside the bag. This occurs because of
- does active transport occurs along the concentration gradient
- what is transportation
- What is ascent of sap??
- what happen when we put raisins in pure water
- Movement of molecules across semi-permeable membrane against concentration gradient
- what is wilting?
- when we will plant in a pot in that soil should be rough or hard
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- who is provide energy to plant
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.