ICSE Class 8 Biology Human Nervous System
A nerve impulse is transmitted from the
Reflex actions are controlled by the
- what is Pons
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.