ICSE Class 8 Physics Moment Of A Force
In our ICSE Class 8 Physics concept video, our Physics expert uses the example of a nut and a spanner to explain the moment of force. Through our expert’s explanation, you will relearn terms such as axis, arm etc. which are required to calculate the moment of a force. Our sample questions and answers will further help you with practising the problems from this chapter.
Understand the turning effect of force with our ICSE Class 8 Physics Chapter 4 Force and Pressure – Moment of a force resources. You can watch our concept videos to understand the basics of the moment of force. For gaining the confidence to solve chapter-related questions, you can use our practice tests and sample papers.
- Why do we shake the washed clothes taken out of the dryer
- Calculate the force needed to speed up a scooter with a rate of 8ms-2,if the mass of the car is 56kg.
- The main gate of building is 2.6 metre broad it can be open by applying a force of 80 Newton at the middle of a calculate the least force which can open the gate
- Explain why football shoes have spikes or studs
- I would like to have equationg for this chapter kindly provide
- A force of 20 N moves a body with in acceleration of 2 ms. What is its mass?
- State the condition when change in momentum△p=m△vholds. △
- E.Answer the following question: 8. What is the turning effect on a body when (1) the magnitude of force is increased? (2) the distance of point application of force increased?
- Q2. long answer. Explain with the help of a diagram, the factors on which the turning effect of force depends.
- The principle of......is utilised while tightening a nut using a spanner or a wrench
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number