ICSE Class 8 Maths Simple Interest Problems
Understand the steps to compute simple interest in Maths problems with our ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 Simple and Compound Interest - Simple Interest Problems online learning materials. Our experts have prepared study resources like chapter notes and more to help you gain conceptual clarity. Your conceptual understanding will benefit you immensely when you come across real-life situations where you need to calculate simple interest.
TopperLearning’s Maths practice test for Class 8 ICSE will support you in improving your knowledge of simple interest with assessment tests. Also, resolve your doubts any time promptly by asking questions based on interest in our online portal’s ‘Undoubt’ section.
- A certain sum in simple interest becomes 6500 in 3 years and 7500 in 5 years. Find the principal and rate of interest?
- In what time will ₹ 1860 amount to ₹2641.20 at simple interest of 12% per annum.
- Find the difference between the compound interest and the simple interest for 2 year on 8000 at 6 percent per annum compound annually percent percent
- A sum of money is invested for 3 years at a particular rate of interest. If the rate of interest were 3% p.a. higher, the interest would have been Rs 1467 more. Find the sum of money.
- Find the principal on which a simple interest of ₹55 will be obtained after 9 months at the rate of 5.5%per annum
- 4000 amount to 5000 in 8 years ; in what time will 2100 amount to 2800 at the same rate ?
- Find the si and amount which rs 12500 amounts to8%pa from 18th January 2011 to 19TH APRIL 2012
- At what rate of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 6 years?
- Simple interest on a certain sum is 9/16 of the sum. Find the rate per cent and the time if both are numerically equal.
- A man borrows a sum of money and agrees to settle his debt by paying Rs 1200 at the end of the first year and Rs 1200 at the end of the second year. If the rate of simple interest was 6% per annum, find the sum borrowed.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number