ICSE Class 7 Physics Electricity
- Odd ones give the reasons for your choice out of copper, iron, pencil and Rubber
- When first electric cell was invented?
- Why electric cells and battery are divided into two parts negative side and positive side
- What are series and parallel combination? What is the practical utillity of these combinations?
- Compare the behaviour of appliances are connected in parallel circuit and in a series circuit
- Explain the construction of a dry cell with an appropriate diagram
- why are metals good conductors of electricity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number