ICSE Class 7 Biology Respiration
- what is aerobic respitation
- When I was solving MCQs for this chapter, it gave me a question: Anaerobic respiration in yeast produces- I chose ethanol, but it said that the correct option was alcohol. I googled it the same and it showed me that carbon dioxide and ethanol are produced. Please answer this doubt as soon as possible, as I need an answer. Here is what Google said: Anaerobic respiration in yeast The yeast has to switch to using anaerobic respiration to ensure it can survive. Ethanol and carbon dioxide are produced. ... Yeast respires using glucose in the sugar that was added to the dough. Bubbles of carbon dioxide make the bread rise. Please answer this doubt quickly. Thanking you in advance,
- respiration is which type of process 1. Catabolic process 2. Anabolic process 3. Catabolic endergonic reaction 4. Anabolic exergonic reaction
- If reptiles have only lungs so how they are able to breathe in water
- What will happen if cardiac muscle rest for a while
- Name the end products of aerobic respiration.
- Openings present on the bark of old stems
- What are the end products of respiration
- The process by which food broken down to release energy is called combustion?
- Mention any three points in which respiration is exactly the opposite of photosynthesis?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number