ICSE Class 6 Physics Simple Machines
- how is nail cutter a simple macine
- How is a pulley different from wheel and axle?
- what are the types of lever
- What for a wedge is employed commonly
- What is an ideal machine and what is its efficiency?
- A crowbar of length 10 m has a fulcrum at a distance of 4 m from one end. Calculate the effort required to lift a load of 120 N.
- a lever of first order has a total lengt of 3 mand is able to lift a load of 60N with a force of 30 N.Find the position of fulcrum.I want answer in both effort arm and load arm
- What is lever
- Explain principle of lever with mechanical advantage
- What is class 3 lever?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number