ICSE Class 6 Biology Circulatory System
- Meaning of RBC
- Which chamber of the heart receives oxygenated blood from the lungs?
- Name the main artery which takes the blood from heart to different parts of the body?
- You can see some blood vessels on the outside of the hands specially in older people.Are those veins or arteries? How can you confirm your answer?
- Differentiate between i)Pulmonary artery and pulmonary vein ii)Vena cava and aorta
- what are the important questions they ask in circulatory system
- Odd one out give reason. ( 1) .Heart ,veins, blood, kidney
- What is composition of blood
- Mention the role of haemoglobin
- what is the instrument used for measuring blood pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number