ICSE Class 10 - Characteristics of Sound Videos
Frequency and time period
This video describes the calculation of frequency and time period when the number of waves and time required for the waves to pass is known
- the characteristics of soumd which enables you to differ two soumd on basis of their intensity
- bats can find their way in the darkness and can sense objects as thin as human hair. name and define the physical quantity used. Please answer at the earliest
- what difference would be felt by a listener when hearing sounds of wavelength 1.3 metre and 2.6 metre travelling at the same velocities?
- Derive relation between -wavelength ,wave velocity and frequency.
- Derivation between f=1/t.
- Name the unit used to measure the sound level