ICSE Class 10 History and Civics Short Answer Questions for the high courts and subordinate courts.
- Keep paper and pencil ready but keep your books away.
- Click the "Begin Now" button to start the test.
- You can move between questions and answer them in any order you like.
- Click on "Finish" when you are done.
- Keep paper and pencil ready but keep your books away.These tests are unlimited in nature...take as many as you like.
- In Timed Test you will not be able to view the solution during the test but can be
- viewed only after completing the test. So keep tabs on time.
- All the best – Happy Studying!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number