ICSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes for Circle: Tangents and Intersecting Chords
ICSE Class 10 Maths is challenging yet one of the high-scoring subjects. ICSE Class 10 is a critical phase in a student's school life. The students need to focus on the vital subjects because the scores obtained by the students in ICSE Class 10 board examination are the basis for their future admissions in leading universities and institutions. As there is a vast syllabus, the students require expert-curated study resources for concept-based learning Class 10 ICSE Mathematics. The complete syllabus as per the ICSE curriculum is available at ICSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus. Students should kick out the fear concerning the Class 10th ICSE Mathematics syllabus from their minds by having a sound conceptual understanding of the subject. ICSE 10 Maths learning solutions can help students learn complicated topics like Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Mensuration, and Arithmetic & Geometric Progressions with ease. Moreover, students can escalate their scores with our enhanced learning modules for ICSE Class 10 Maths.
TopperLearning focuses on specific solutions and study material that are aligned with the guidelines by the ICSE Board guidelines. Notably, our well-organized. ICSE Class 10 Plans are accessible online, where you can choose from different plans as per your needs. So to enroll and get free access to our comprehensive learning resources anytime, anywhere. In addition, we provide you with integrated ICSE Class 10 Exam preparation study material that will lead you to gain outstanding results.
TopperLearning offers specialized study resources designed by experts to assist the students' in effective learning in qualifying their examinations with impressive scores. We provide online access to all our Class 10 ICSE study materials, including practice papers, Selina solutions for ICSE Class 10, video lessons, and much more.
Maths Chapters for Revision Notes
- Shares and Dividend
- Linear Inequations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry - Reflection
- Ratio and Proportion
- Remainder and Factor Theorems
- Equation of A Line
- Circle : Constructions
- Mensuration: Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Height and Distance
- Statistics: Graphical Representation
- Measures of Central Tendency - Mean
- Measures of Central Tendency - Median and Mode
- Circle: Arc and Cyclic Properties
- Trigonometrical Identities
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Section and Mid-Point Formula
- Goods and Services Tax
Why to choose our study materials for ICSE Class 10 Mathematics?
- Designed in simple and comprehensive language
- Contain 285 video lessons, 37 revision notes, 3709+ questions in bank, set of 6 sample papers and 9 past year papers
- Prepared by subject experts
- Revised from time to time
- Useful for doing quick revision
- Helpful when doing homework