Wed December 06, 2017 By: Lovemaan5500

The original jurisdictuon of SC cannot extend to inter state water disputes and disputess relating to treaties and agreements Then who will resolve these problems

Expert Reply
Shubhali Kulshrestha
Wed December 06, 2017
The Parliament by making a law can resolve the conflict or it may also set up a tribunal. The tribunal created this way has power of a Civil Court but its verdict is equivalent to the Supreme Court verdict when pronounced in the ambit of IRWD Act. The final verdict of such tribunal when accepted by Central Government is notified in official gazette and becomes a law, binding upon the states for implementation.


Home Work Help