in which of the following atp molecules are most- kreb's cycle or etc. why?giving reason?
- For each turn of the Krebs cycle, 1 molecule of ATP is formed directly.
- 3 molecules of NADH are formed during one turn of the Krebs cycle, resulting in the production of 9 ATP molecules through the electron transport chain.
- 1 molecule of FADH2 is formed for each turn of the Krebs cycle, providing the energy for the synthesis of 2 ATP molecules.
- The Krebs cycle occurs twice for each glucose molecule which enters glycolysis, so the total number of ATP formed through the Krebs cycle is 24.
- The total number of ATP molecules formed from the breakdown of one glucose molecule is 38.