HOW ARE THE RENEWABLE RESOURCES OF ENERGY HELPFUL IN DEVELOPMENT OF A SOCIETY?
The supply of renewable resources of energy such as solar energy, tidal energy, hydroelectric power energy, biofuels, etc. will not be diminished for future generations to come. They provide substantial benefits for our climate, health, and our economy and thus, are helpful in the development of the society in the following ways:
- A vast and inexhaustible energy supply
- Little to no global warming emissions
- Improved public health and environmental quality
- Jobs and other economic benefits
- Stable energy prices
- A more reliable and resilient energy system