Without actually performing the long division, state whether the following number will have a terminating decimal or a non-terminating repeating decimal expression.
Here, the denominator is of the form. Hence it is a terminating decimal.
Here the denominator is of the form . So, it is non-terminating repeating decimal.
Here, the factors in the denominator are other than 2 and 5, hence it is also non-terminating repeating decimal
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics