Q1) Find the values of p and q for which the system of equations have infinite number of solutions.
Q2) Solve the following pair of equations by cross-multiplication method
a²x+b²y=c² and b²x+a²y=d²
Q3) 8 men and 12 boys can finish a piece of work in 10 days while 6 men and 8 boys can finish it in 14 days. Find the time taken to finish the work by one man alone.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics