list few uses of microbes in our daily life
Uses of microbes in our daily life:
- Bacteria are useful in curd formation.
- Bacteria are used in cheese making.
- Certain bacteria and fungi are used in the preparation of antibiotics.
- Bacteria in the stomach are useful in digestion of food.
- Bacteria are genetically engineered to produce many human hormones that are used to treat a number of diseases.
- Certain microorganisms are important in nitrogen fixation that is necessary for plant growth.
- Yeast is used in bakery products.
- Certain microorganisms are used for fermentation of food products.
- Certain microorganisms are important and are useful for the synthesis of some vitamins in humans.
- Microorganisms are useful for decomposition of waste materials.
You have rated this answer /10