CBSE Class 9 - Basic Constructions Videos
Construction of angle bisector and perpendicular bisector of a line
Construction of angle bisector and perpendicular bisector of a line. Construction of angles of the form 30, 60 and 90 degrees.
- construct the angles of following 30 degree, 22 half degree and 15 degree
- Prove that through a given point, we can draw only one perpendicular to a given line
- When we are given base angle base length and difference of two sides in a triangle ,how will we know that when we have to make it simple aur extend it firm other side ...
- Drow an angle of 60' and bisect it
- Using a protractor, draw an angle of 70o and bisect it.
- Construct an angle of 45o at the initial point of a given line segment.
- Draw a line segment of length 5.8cm. Bisect it and measure the length of each part.
- Draw a circle with centre at point O. Draw its two chords AB and CD such that AB is not parallel to CD. Draw the perpendicular bisectors of AB and CD. At what point do they intersect?
- Draw an obtuse angle. Bisect it. Measure each of the angles so obtained.
- Draw a line segment of length 10cm and bisect it. Further bisect one of the equal parts and measure its length.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.