CBSE Class 9 Maths Measures Of Central Tendency
- The following observations have been arranged in ascending order. If the median of the data is 63, find the value of x. 29, 32, 48, 50, x, x + 2, 72, 78, 84, 95
- find a new mean if 2,4 is added and 5 is subtracted from data of mean 20 and terms 100
- how to find mean , median , mode
- If class mark is 10 and class width is 6 then find the class
- For what value of x, is the mode of the following data 17?15,16,17,13,17,16,14,x,17,16,15,15
- The mean of 68 numbers is 18. If each number is divided by 6, find the new mean. Find the relation between the new mean and the old mean.
- Mean of 25 observations was found to be 78.4. But later on, it was discovered that one observation 96 was misread as 69. Find the correct mean.
- The numbers 2, 3, 4, 4, 2x + 1, 5, 5, 6, 7 are arranged in ascending order. If the median is 5, find x. Hence, find the mode.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number