CBSE Class 9 Maths Statistics
- Observations of a raw data are 5,28,15,10,24. Add four more numbers so that mean and median of the data remain the same, but mode increases by 1.
- The most occurring frequency observation from data is called........
- The following observations have been arranged in ascending order. If the median of the data is 63, find the value of x. 29, 32, 48, 50, x, x + 2, 72, 78, 84, 95
- find a new mean if 2,4 is added and 5 is subtracted from data of mean 20 and terms 100
- how to find mean , median , mode
- If class mark is 10 and class width is 6 then find the class
- For what value of x, is the mode of the following data 17?15,16,17,13,17,16,14,x,17,16,15,15
- The mean of 68 numbers is 18. If each number is divided by 6, find the new mean. Find the relation between the new mean and the old mean.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.