CBSE Class 9 Maths Introduction To Heron's Formula
- A kite in the shape of a square with a diagonal 32 cm and Isis kilis triangle of base 8 cm and side 6 cm each is to be made of three different Shades as shown in the figure 12.17 how much paper of each shade has been used in it. Has been used in it.
- the side of a triangular field are 325m,300m,125m,.its area is
- Find the area of triangle whose sides are 9 cm, 12 cm and 15 cm.
- Prove that area of a equilateral triangle with side ‘a' is .
- Find the perimeter of an equilateral triangle whose area is .
- The perimeter of a triangle field is 450 m and its sides are in the ratio 13 : 12 : 5. Find the area of triangle.
- The lengths of the sides of a triangle are 5 cm, 12 cm and 13 cm. Find the length of perpendicular from the opposite vertex to the side whose length is 13 cm.
- Find the percentage increase in the area of triangle if its each side is doubled.
- Find the area of a triangular field the lengths of whose sides are 275 m, 660 m and 715 m. What is the cost of cultivating the field at the rate of Rs. 200 per hectare?
- Find the area of a triangle, two sides of which are 8 cm and 6 cm and the perimeter is 24 cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number