CBSE Class 8 Science Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- what is palstic
- So many things are made up of plastic? why?
- who made the plastic bags
- why is an nylon polyester and melamine and bakelite not mixed eachother bfor making switch s
- Write a note on melamine? Explain.
- what is thermosetting plastic
- define monomers
- Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic?
- (1) Explain three properties of plastic that makes it very very popular.Name three products made on the basis of these properties? (2) Explain in detail,the preparation of rayon fiber.Give reason,why is it called artificial silk? (3) Give a detailed account of the use of plastic? (4) Give in detail the six steps you should follow to prevent the pollution due to plastic? (5) What kind of dress material will you recommend for workers in metal and chemical industries?Give reasons for your answer.
- Which property of plastics makes them so useful but also makes them an envirnmental hazard ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.