CBSE Class 8 Science Micro-Organisms : Friend Or Foe
- why is only bacteria caused manly
- Bacteria responsible for spoiling food are _____
- How it can decrease the food wastage ?
- When food gets spoil..
- write 5 methods of preserving food
- why we put food in refrigirator
- (1) Explain in detail how curd is prepared at home? (2) Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail? (3) What is food preservation?Explain in detail any four common methods of food preservation? (4) What is pasteurization?Explain the process and how it helps in food preservation? (5) Explain the role of microorganisms in cleaning the environment? (6) Describe the mode of transmission,causative pathogen and preventive measures of the following diseases. (a) Anthrax (b) Typhoid (c) Tuberculosis (d) Food and mouth disease (e) Yellow vein mosaic (f) Chickenpox (g) Rinderpest
- What will happen if spoilt food is consumed?
- how will you determine whether or not the food inside a sealed can is infected with microbes?
- "rasgullas are sweet to taste"mention the principle based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.