CBSE Class 8 Science Greenhouse Effect
- what is greenhouse effect in detail
- What is green house effect? How is it caused?
- (a) Name any two green house gases.(b) What causes global warming?
- How does amount of CO2 rise in atmosphere and become excessive?
- How does rising content of CO2 responsible for increasing temperature of earth?
- How does deforestation lead to an increase in amount of CO2 in air?
- How is global warming caused?
- What measures can be taken to prevent global warming? Write any two.
- (i) What happens when amount of CO2 rise in atmosphere and become excessive? (ii) Which gas is mainly responsible for the green house effect?
- (i) Name the phenomenon which is caused due to increase in the temperature of the Earth. (ii) Write any two harmful effects of it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number