CBSE Class 8 Maths Plotting Linear Graphs
- The following graph shows the distance travelled by a car. Study the graph and find: (a) Distance covered till 8:00 AM. (b) Total distance covered by the car.
- Following table shows the progress of a student in math test in various exams. Exam I II III IV Marks (out of 50) 20 35 45 40 Show this table in the form of a graph.
- Draw a line graph for the following data: Month May June July August Rainfall (in cm) 5 7 4 6
- Draw the line graph for the following data: Time (in hours) 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 Distance (in Km) 60 100 160 200
- The following data shows the journey of a remote car: Time (in sec.) 5 10 15 20 Distance (in km) 10 15 25 40 Represent this data in a graph.
- The following graph shows the amount of potatoes consumed in kg. Read the graph and answer the following questions. (a) On which day did maximum amount of potatoes consumed?(b) On which day the consumption of potatoes went down?(c) What is the combine consumption of potatoes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?
- The following graph shows the temperature of a patient recorded by his doctor every hours. Read it carefully and answer the following questions: (a) What is the temperature of the patient at 12 noon? (b) At what time is the temperature of the patient minimum? (c) At what time the temperature of the patient remains same?
- The following graph shows the sale of a particular toy. Study the graph and answer the following questions: (a) The difference of sale in the month of February and March. (b) Total sale in four months.
- Following graph shows the change in weight of John in different years. Study the graph and answer the following questions: (a) Find the increase in John's weight from 1991 to 1995. (b) Find John's weight in the year 1993.
- Following graph shows the temperature in week days. Study the graph and answer the following questions. (a) Which was the coldest day and what was the temperature on that day? (b) What was the temperature on Monday? (c) On which day the temperature was 26oC?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number