CBSE Class 8 Maths Algebraic Identities
- SHOW THAT: [4/3m-3/4n]2 +2mn=16/9m2+9/16n2
- write rhe following squares of bionomial as trinomoials: 1. (x+2)^2 2. (8a+3b)^2
- y2+6y+9 by identities
- Please tell me solution of QUESTION NUMBER-14,15.
- Is there any exact defination of Algebraic Identity?
- How to solve Question number 18
- (3x - 5) (3x + 5) = ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number