CBSE Class 8 Maths Algebraic Identities
- (3x - 5) (3x + 5) = ?
- Verify the identity ; for a = 3 and b = -4.
- Prove the following identity using multiplication.
- Verify the identity ; for a = 7 and b = 5.
- Find the expression for using multiplication.
- Verify the identity ; for a = 9 and b = 3.
- Obtain the identity for the product of (x + a) and (x + b).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number