CBSE Class 7 - Solving Simple Equations Videos
- a/a+3= 4/5
- In a garden there are 5 more marigold plants than twice the number of rose plants.there are 15 marigold plants in the garden .how many rose plants are there in the garden
- a pharmacist found that he received 7/5 times as many prescriptions for pain killers as he did for tranquilizers. If on a certain day he received 72 prescriptions, then find the prescriptions for types.
- ex-4.4 question number 1part e and f
- the value of the expression 4x -3 if x=2 is
- how to solve hard equation
- a pair of equal angle of a rhombus has a measure of 30 degree less than the supplementary angle find the other pair of equal angle of the rhombus
- definition of linear equation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.