CBSE Class 7 Maths Practical Geometry
- The number of perpendicular lines can be drawn to a line from a point not on it is
- Construct a triangle ABC such that AB = 5 cm, BC = 6 cm and AC = 7 cm.
- Can a triangle PQR be constructed where PQ = 2 cm, QR = 3 cm and PR = 6 cm? Give reasons in support of your answer.
- Construct triangle ABC where AB = 5 cm, BC = 3 cm and ABC = 70o.
- Construct a triangle DEF in which DE = 5 cm, DF = 4 cm and D = 50o
- Draw a triangle ABC in which BC = 6 cm, B = 35o and C = 100o
- Construct triangle ABC, in which A = 100o and B = 20o and CA = 5.4 cm.
- Draw a triangle ABC in which A = 50o, B = 40o and AB = 5 cm.
- Draw a triangle PQR, where PQ = 5.7 cm, P = 45o and Q = 30o.
- Draw a triangle XYZ, where XY = 4 cm, YZ = 4 cm and X = 60o
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.