CBSE Class 7 - Pair of Lines Videos
Pair of Lines
parallel lines, transversals,corresponding angles, alternate angles,cointerior angles
- corresponding kya hota ha
- what is concurrent line
I want to find the values of x andy
- Find the supplement of 70°
- What is difference between parallel l8ne and perpendicular line?Please give me the answer with examples.
- What is a transversal? Illustrate with an example.
- Name the angles formed by a transversal when it cuts 2 lines m and p.
- When a transversal cuts a pair of parallel lines, illustrate and show the corresponding angles.
- Considering the equal pair of corresponding angles, prove that each pair of alternate interior angles are equal.
- In the figure below, lines m and p are parallel; t is a transversal. If